Sunday, April 25, 2010

Internet Millions revistited

As you can see, the ads are finally gone! I did a little bit of house cleaning on the comments as well. I suspect that they went hand-in-hand, but to make sure, I've put some additional limitations on those who can leave comments on my blogs. Thanks everyone for putting up with it all for the past year.

For anyone who cares, in the roughly 1 year that I had Google AdSense installed on my blog (this was the only site I was using it on), it earned $1.78. That doesn't seem like a whole lot, but as you can tell, I have not done much to my blog in the last 9 months, so I think its pretty impressive, if you're trying to make a little extra income. If you're running a high volume site and don't mind the clutter, its probably a pretty good way of earning some extra operating money.

For me, its not worth the clutter and the extra moderation required. So now, back to your regularly scheduled programming...

No comments: